Your RV is your home away from home. You put a significant investment into it, and need to protect it. We can insure many types of RV's, travel trailers, and campers. Among them:
Types of RV's and trailers we insure
- Class A Motor Homes - These are built on a frame and chassis specifically designed for use as a motor home, are typically 21 to 45 feet in length, and sleep up to 10 people.
- Class A Professional Bus Conversion - This is a conversion of a bus into a motor home, performed by a professional such as Prevost, Country Coach, or Marathon, among others.
- Class A Non-Professional Bus Conversion - This is a bus that has been converted into a camper by the vehicle owner.
- Class B Camper Vans - This is a van that was built for camping by the factory, including a toilet, kitchen, sleeping areas, 110 volt power, storage for fresh water, and an extension roof. These typically sleep up to four people and range from 16 to 21 feet in length.
- Class C Mini Motor Homes - This is a smaller motorhome, usually 20-28 feet long, built atop a van or truck frame with the cab still visible. They normally sleep up to six people, and often include a section above the cab for storage or sleeping.
- Fifth Wheel Trailer - These trailers connect to an apparatus mounted in a pickup truck bed, and are up to 38 feet in length. They typically contain all the accommodations of full mobile homes such as appliances, showers, and sleeping areas.
- Conventional Trailer - This is a trailer ranging from 12-40 feet towed with a truck with a bumper hitch. They are specifically designed for camping with facilities for bathing, cooking, and sleeping. These trailers may also include amenities such as awnings and air conditioning.
- Pop-up Camper - Also known as a Pop-up Tent Trailer, these are normally less then 12 feet long when collapsed, and 15-23 feet when fully extended. These trailers are built with fabric side walls that fold down to allow the trailer to be towed easily by smaller vehicles. They are typically very simple, but may include a stove and refrigerator.
- Trailer with Recreational Cargo Area - This is a specialized type of travel trailer or fifth wheel, which has a compartment in the back to transport horses or ATV's.
- Mounted Truck Camper - This is a small unit that is temporarily loaded onto a truck bed to turn a traditional pickup into a camper. They are popular with people new to RVing.
Types of RV Coverage
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Medical Payments
- Comprehensive & Collision Options - Market Value, Agreed Value, Total Loss Replacement Cost
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Expense
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects
- Vacation Liability
- Mexico Physical Damage
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Full Timer's Package
- Deluxe Package
Get local and friendly service when it comes to auto and home insurance.
If you live in the Niles, Warren Ohio community or the surrounding then we are looking to service your insurance needs. By working directly with an experienced agent you ensure that you will have the coverage you need when the time comes.
We offer personalized service when it comes to choosing the insurance coverage you need. It's almost like having Flo personally help you.