Motorcycle insurance is very inexpensive, starting as low as $75/year, and our policies are tailored to what matters most to motorcycle owners. If your bike is covered, we get you a new one just like the original. OEM parts are replaced with the real thing, not cheap knock-off parts. We even cover your accessories, up to specified limits. As with car insurance, you can choose the specific motorcycle insurance coverages and limits in your policy to create just the right policy for you and your bike.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability - This covers you if you are at fault for an accident that causes injury to another person or damage to someone else's property, up to specified limits.
- Comprehensive and Collision - This pays to repair or replace your bike if it its stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of fault, after your deductible.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - This protects you in the event that you are hurt or your motorcycle is damaged in an accident which is someone else's fault, but they do not have adequate insurance coverage. This can include lost wages, medical treatment, and fixing your bike.
- Medical Payments - This pays the cost of medical care you need as a result of an accident on your motorcycle regardless of fault. Often this is limited to treatments within the first three years of the accident, and up to specific amounts. In some states, it doesn't kick in until after your health insurance is used up.
- Custom Parts & Equipment - When you purchase Collision or Comprehensive motorcycle insurance, we can include up to $3,000 coverage for custom parts and equipment you've added to your bike. If you've really decked out your bike, we can raise this limit all the way up to $30,000.
- Roadside Assistance - This can pay for many of the following items if you need it: Mechanical breakdown, dead battery, lockout, flat tire, running out of gas, and more.
Types Of Motorcycles We Insure
No matter what kind of motorcycle you ride, ATV, Cruiser, Limited Production Cruiser, Street Sports, High Performance, Touring, Sport Touring, Moped, Scooter or Trike, Miller Family Insurance can help you put together the policy you need. Ride on over to our office at 906 Robbins Ave. in Niles, and we'll help you out!
Get local and friendly service when it comes to auto and home insurance.
If you live in the Niles, Warren Ohio community or the surrounding then we are looking to service your insurance needs. By working directly with an experienced agent you ensure that you will have the coverage you need when the time comes.
We offer personalized service when it comes to choosing the insurance coverage you need. It's almost like having Flo personally help you.